Monday 16 March 2015

Blu-Ray Pickups 16/03/15



Yet again I have been on a trip to HMV. I went for the 5 for £30 deal as I am still trying to build up my Blu-Ray collection.

 The first film I chose was David Fincher's Se7en. If you have not seen this film I will say it is not an easy watch due to some of the disturbing scenes however if you can get past that Se7en is one of the best films ever made.

Next up is a film I have only seen once when I was about 15 and can hardly remember, American Beauty. I love Kevin Spacey so I am definitely looking forward to watching this soon.

The next film I chose to get was Top Gun. this film is NOT a chick flick. I absolutely love Top Gun, it is defiantly one of the most quotable films of all time. Anyone else feel some weird sexual tension between Iceman and Maverick ?

Contrary to popular opinion the Sixth Sense is not my favourite M. Night Shyamalan film. The next film I picked up is my favourite. Unbreakable is not just a great film but it is also an original superhero film. The partnership of Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson is brilliant and the ending leaves a lot to the imagination. I cant recommend Unbreakable enough.

The final film I picked up was The Untouchables. It's a film I have never owned on any format so it was definitely time to get it on Blu-Ray. If you have not seen Untouchables, what is wrong with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment